…. We help shelter the homeless, feed the hungry, mentor the disadvantaged and care for the sick. We develop youth as leaders, build playgrounds, raise funds for pediatric research and much more. We believe that helping a child helps the world.
Working together, Kiwanis members achieve what one person cannot accomplish alone. When you give a child a chance to learn, experience, dream and succeed, great things happen!
Since 1994, Kiwanis International’s partnership with UNICEF has raised more than US$80 million in the global fight to eliminate iodine deficiency disorders (IDD), the leading preventable cause of mental retardation.
Each year, clubs
- Organize nearly 150,000 service projects
- Dedicate more than 6 million volunteer hours
- Raise more than US$107 million
- About 8,000 clubs in 70 countries and geographic areas
- More than 600,000 adult and youth members